Striving to live a joyful purposed life one day at a time.
This is the day which the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Saturday, March 13, 2010

A great skiing Day

  Yesterday, My husband took the two boys skiing and I had the entire day to myself.  I had grand plans of making soap while they were gone but while running an errand, a quick stop at the thrift store turned into an all day affair.  It was awfully fun though so there are no regrets. I ended up buying a sweet little table that will be great for my sewing machine.  It’s needs a little cleaning, but I’m thrilled.

I had to put some pictures of the boys skiing on the blog even though I wasn’t present.  They were able to do both cross-country and down-hill skiing.  They’ve only been down-hill skiing a few times but seemed to take to it like two Alaskan born guys should. 

 

IMG_2914

 

I was told the only time they fell down was when this video was taken.  It’s pretty funny though.  They were all nice and sore today.

1 comment:

James & Andrea said...

Cute! It looks like Isaac tried to knock Adam down on purpose, but I know he didn't. Where are they at?

You should take before and after pictures of the table and post them. :) We all want to ooh and ahh over your good deal.
-Andrea